Exhibition Package, Rates and Conditions
The IPAC'10 Industrial Exhibition will start on Monday afternoon, May 24, and last until Wednesday, May 26.
The Industrial Exhibition is organized in Event Hall. The poster sessions will be held in the same spaces for easy communication between exhibitors and customers. The exhibition is fully integrated into the conference activities. Exhibition space is assigned with preference to commercial enterprises. Academic institutions and research organizations are also welcome.
Please kindly bear the bank remitting charges concerned with yourself.
|Early registration before Tuesday, 9 March 2010|
|1 – Single booth 3x2 m2||JPY 300,000|
|2 – Double booth 6x2 m2||JPY 600,000|
|Late registration after Tuesday, 9 March 2010|
|1 – Single booth 3x2 m2||JPY 350,000|
|2 – Double booth 6x2 m2||JPY 700,000|
|(Tax is included)|
The Exhibitor registration fee includes the provision of one booth (single or double), the Conference registration for one (two) representative of the firm, entitled to participate at all sessions and social events, and one (two) issue of the Conference Proceedings.
- Booths are equipped with
- basic lighting,
- 1 desk and 2 chairs.
- AC100V/1000 W power supply.
- Company name plate
- Double booths are equipped with
- basic lighting,
- 2 desks and 4 chairs,
- AC100V/2000 W power.
- Company name plate
- Optional exhibition furniture and equipments are available on demand.
- All registered exhibitors will be listed in the Final Conference Announcement and included in the Conference Program and Abstract Booklet.
Links to their web sites will be provided from the IPAC'10 web site after finalization of their registration.
Booths will be assigned on a "first-come-first-served" basis.
There are several other opportunities available to further raise the profile of your company:
|Sponsorship of a coffee break|
(Acknowledgment and company logo displayed on signs)
|Flyer in the Conference bag||JPY 50,000|
|Fellowship for Young Scientists|
(Acknowledgment in programme)
- The Industrial Exhibitor registration is considered finalized after payments is received and confirmation is sent from the Conference Exhibition Secretariat.
- The Exhibitors will take care of the rented booth during the Conference.
- Payment for early registration should be received within two weeks from the online booth reservation.
- Booths reserved online without finalizing the registration within two weeks will be freed and become available in the online system.
- The Conference reserves the right to approve or prohibit any display that, due to objectionable features, detracts from the scientific and educational nature of the Exhibition.
- During Exhibition opening hours, booths must be attended by persons technically qualified to explain and demonstrate the equipment or services displayed.
- Further details will be provided to registered exhibitors.
Registration and payment
The deadline for the exhibit registration is April 9.
Only payments by Bank Transfer are accepted.
Please include the name of Conference "IPAC'10+Name of the Company".
Cancellations should be made in writing and addressed to the
IPAC'10 Exhibition Secretariat (fax: +81-3-5950-1292)
Any cancellations submitted before April 23 will be honored by a refund
of 70% of the total Exhibitor registration fee.
No refund will be made after this date.
Shipment instruction will be sent to you after registration.
Please indicate clearly the Company Name and “IPAC'10 Exhibition“
Booth set-up and dismantling
- Set-up: May 23, 16:00 - 18:00, May 24, 9:00 - 12:00
- Dismantling: May 26, 18:00 - 21:00
The use of dangerous material or inflammable fluids is forbidden.
The “Kyoto International Conference Center” and the Conference organization will not be responsible for the exhibitor material and/or rented materials.
The exhibitor has to subscribe a private insurance policy for the duration
of the show and to submit a copy to the organization.
Exhibition Manager: Eiji KIKUTANI
Exhibition Secretariat: Ms. Sawako HAYASHI
Official Exhibition Contractor: Akihiko TANIMURA